Welcome to the resource download page for the
“God On Film” teaching series.
To get started…
- You will see the titles of the messages from the series below. Click on a message and press play to stream it from The Journey’s website.
- Under each title you will see “Extras”, which includes a link to download the mp3 and Message Notes for that message.
- Right click on the files that you wish to download, and choose “Save As” to save these files to your computer, phone or iPod.
- If you are downloading to your phone, click on the file after it has downloaded to open it in your phones music player. On Android phones, the file will appear in your “Downloads” folder.
- If you are downloading to a computer, the audio file will likely download to your “My Downloads” folder. Simply click on the downloaded file to open it in your preferred music player (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.).
- To create a CD from the downloaded files in iTunes, open the audio files in iTunes and add them to a new Playlist. Insert a blank CD into your CD Burner. Select the Playlist you want to burn, then click File and select Burn CD to Disc.
- To create a CD from the downloaded files in Windows Media Player, open the audio files in Windows Media Play, click the Burn tab, and chose “Audio CD”. Insert a blank CD. To create a burn list, drag items from the Details pane (the pane in the middle of the library) to the List pane (the pane on the right side of the library). Click the “Start” button to begin burning the CD.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 561.420.0606.