Many times in life we encounter difficulties that seem overwhelming, face decisions and are unsure how to best proceed, and need someone to help guide us in how to move forward according to God’s principles. That’s why the church is here.
If you have a need and would like to meet with a Pastor at The Journey, simply follow the steps below:
1. Call The Journey Office at (561) 420-0606 and describe your need for assistance.
2. The pastor on staff best qualified to help will be assigned to you.
3. The assigned pastor will call you personally to speak with you about your situation and will schedule a time to meet if necessary.
4. Together, you and the assigned pastor will prayerfully assess the best steps for you to take.
5. If deemed beneficial, you will be referred to a professional Christian counselor for more in-depth and on-going counseling.
Note: Journey pastors will not meet privately behind closed doors with members of the opposite sex.
For more information email Pastor Jason at [email protected] or call 561-420-0606 x3.