“All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”
– 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Many times in life we…
…encounter difficulties that seem overwhelming.
…face decisions and are unsure how to best proceed.
…need someone to help guide us in how to move forward according to God’s principles.
That’s why the church is here.
1. HOW DO I RECEIVE PRAYER @ THE JOURNEY?
Our desire is to pray for the needs in our church. You can send a Prayer Request to us on our 24-hour prayer line below.
2. HOW DO I RECEIVE PASTORAL CARE AT THE JOURNEY?
If you have a need beyond prayer, you can meet with a Pastor.
To receive pastoral care at The Journey simply follow the steps below:
1. Call The Journey Offices at (561) 420-0606 and describe your need for assistance.
2. The pastor on staff best qualified to help will be assigned to you.
3. The assigned pastor will call you personally to speak with you about your situation and will schedule a time to meet if necessary.
4. Together, you and the assigned pastor will prayerfully assess the best steps for you to take.
5. If deemed beneficial, you will be referred to a professional Christian counselor for more in-depth and on-going counseling.
Note: Journey pastors will not meet privately behind closed doors with members of the opposite sex.
For more information email Pastor Jason at [email protected] or call 561-420-0606 x3.