Many times in life we encounter difficulties that seem overwhelming, face decisions and are unsure how to best proceed, and need someone to help guide us in how to move forward according to God’s principles. That’s why the church is here.
If you have a need and would like to meet with a Pastor at The Journey, simply follow the steps below:
- Call The Journey Office at (561) 420-0606 and describe your need for assistance.
- The pastor on staff best qualified to help will be assigned to you.
- The assigned pastor will call you personally to speak with you about your situation and will schedule a time to meet if necessary.
- Together, you and the assigned pastor will prayerfully assess the best steps for you to take.
- If deemed beneficial, you will be referred to a professional Christian counselor for more in-depth and on-going counseling.
Note: Most pastoral care meetings are scheduled with two pastors present.
For more information email Pastor Jason at [email protected] or call 561-420-0606 x310.
Pastoral Care Request Form
All pastoral care requests go directly to a Journey pastor and are kept confidential between you and our pastors.
“All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”
– 2 Corinthians 1:3-4